- Improves your pet’s appetite
- Your dog will be calmer and more sociable
- Reduces anxiety and stress to be able to have a better life!
Petmobile Supreme Canine
22.99$ – 72.49$ — subscription plans available
Supreme canine represents a wise choice to calm dogs struggling with anxiety disorders. This premium turkey recipe is enriched with phytozen and helps calm the animal in 24 to 48 hours. Anxiety disorders and stress affect nearly 28% of dogs and are often confused with allergies. This food is wheat-free, corn-free and soy-free.
- Healthy joints Contains glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Calming properties Phytozen, an ingredient derived from citrus oil,
- Helps to calm anxiety disorders. This recipe is recommended for any dog whose masters are often absent from home.
- Healthy Digestive System Reduces digestive problems and improves appetite.
- Healthy skin and shiny coat Contains essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6, lecithin, flax and zinc.
- Strengthens the immune system Contains dehydrated apples that provide calcium,Vitamin C as well as dehydrated cranberries to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Contributes to cardiovascular health Contains dehydrated blueberries.
26% minimum Crude protein
15% minimum Crude fat
3,5% maximum Moisture
10% maximum Crude fibre
Dehydrated turkey, brown rice, ground oat, chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols, beet pulp, dehydrated whole eggs, flaxseeds (a source of omega-3 fatty acids), natural chicken flavour, lecithin, citrus oil extract, salt, potassium chloride, calcium propionate (as a preservative), choline chloride, yeast extract (mannan-oligosaccharides), calcium carbonate, chicory extract (a source of inulin),dehydrated apples, glucosamine sulfate,chondroitin sulfate,calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, alpha-tocopherol acetate (a source of vitamin E), Yucca schidigera extract,dehydrated cranberries,dehydrated blueberries, manganous oxide, zinc proteinate, nicotinic acid, D-calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, anis seed, juniper, milk thistle, cinnamon, thyme, devil’s claw extracts, vitamin A supplement, cholecalciferol (a source of vitamin D3), thiamin mononitrate, biotin, copper proteinate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, folic acid.
There are no inquiries yet.